- » The tower-clocks
The tower-clocks for churches
When you choose a dial it is necessary to define how you want: the ground, the numbers and the pointers.
- plexiglass, white acrylic material, infrangible, that can be illuminated from inside.
- expanded, opaque white P.V.C., similar to plaster, infrangible, that can not be illuminated from inside.
- In ceramica, da comporre sul muro.
- plaster on the wall
- baked clay, to settle on the wall.
- Roman, Arabic style or notches.
- Material: bronze, copper, painted or 24 carat gold-plated steel, white, black, coloured acrylic.
- Form: straight, shaped, modern stylized.
- Material: bronze, copper, painted or 24 carat gold-plated steel, anticorrosive painted aluminium.